Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Initializing Process
HP released many printers with common attributes and performances, but Officejet Pro Printer came with some professionalistic features. One among the best selling printers in the market is the HP Officejet Pro Printers. This Printer setup can perform the common features such as print, copy and scan along with share features. Along with the printer features there is also some more features that can help you perform more efficiently.
These features are very effective in performance. You can know about these features using the printer guide manual. Once you completely understand about your printer you can start to work and access your printer. The printer setup is all set to print documents and even share them.
Windows operating system, a common and a widely used operating system. The Windows have updated its operating system to the next level. In case, if you have uppgraded your windows operating system to windows 10 and find it difficult to print your documents on your OJ Pro Printer Setup, then you need to update your printer’s driver. 123.hp.com/setup 8710.
Mac Devices are best and security based devices. Anything that has to be installed to this device, need to have prior authentication to be given. You cannot perform any function without the authentication. In order to connect the printer to your Mac device, you need to install the specific Mac – HP driver setup that is the AirPrint App which helps you print documents easily.
One of the most used devices among users is the smart devices. Using the smart devices you can carry documents or images and print them directly on your printer. To perform this action by installing your printing app. Use the playstore to install the printing app to your device. Select and share the document through your printing app and print them on your printer.
There are different printing techniques that are introduced in this 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer setup.
The ePrint service can help you print your documents just by using an active internet connection. You can just use the mail service to share print your documents or images...READ MORE
HP AirPrint Service
HP Airprint Service is exclusively rendered for the benefit of connecting a printer to a Mac device. Initially users find it difficult to connect their printers to a Mac device...READ MORE
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a service that is rendered to its customer to share the document on the go. You can install your printer to the google cloud...READ MORE
HP Officejet Pro Setup & Installation
Unpack your Officejet Pro 8710 printer from its packing and have your power cord ready to get it fixed to your printer. Connect the cord firmly into an external power source. Make sure that your plug in the cord that there is no loose contact or power leakage. Once the connection process is done press the home button to power up your printer.
How to Fix your printer?
- When you Turn ON your printer for the first time, the printer makes some noise.
- Don't bother about it, it's just the initialization.
- Install the ink cartridge initially before you could start with the printer setup.
- Then proceed with removing protective tapes from the printer.
- Load the stack covers and access doors to your printer.
- Extend the paper tray extender to insert the paper in it.
- Place a document on your scanner glass and check the alignment.
- Scan and print the document to know the print is aligned properly.
- In case if you need any changes to be done you can make use of your printer control display.
- Once you have made changes, press the home button.
- Your printer is all set to take access.
Methods Of Wireless Connection
Convert USB connection to wireless:
- Based on your operating system, do the following,
- Windows 8: right click an empty area on the START Screen click All Apps on the App bar, select the Printer Name and the click the utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: from the computer desktop click START -> All Programs -> HP -> the 123hp.com/setup.
- Click the printer setup & software.
- Select convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup.
WIFI PROTECTED SETUP:
install printer software:
- download the software from 123.hp.com envy printers
- select the network type
- select YES to receive the wireless settings to your printer and start installing.
Push button mode:
Wireless Features in HP Officejet Pro Printer
An added advantage of HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer setup is the Wireless Printing. You can connect your setup to a wireless network using an 802.11 b/g/n router. Get your printer fixed in a place of access and get started. At the other end install the software to your computer device and perform functions that are required to access your printer. Once you install the setup it becomes easy to connect and get started.
How to connect to a wireless router?
- Install the driver setup to your computer.
- Proceed with your printer settings and make changes.
- Connect the printer setup to the wireless router.
- Once you connect the printer setup make sure that you have connected to the right network.
- Connect the computer in which you have installed the setup.
- Confirm that the computer is also connected to the same network.
- Once the connection is established, restart the entire setup and perform your process.
HP ePrint Services
HP’s ePrint Service is rendered to provide the real simple way to print documents. Using this service it is easy to print documents on the go. Every Printer is assigned a unique address and using this address one can transmit messages to their printers directly. By processing the printer setup and functions using the printer driver is a method but when you stay miles away from your printer you can use this service.
How do ePrint Service Work:
- To assign a print job using this ePrint Service,
- Use the utility tab to find the unique address of your printer.
- Once you find the ID, make use of the ID to share print jobs.
- On your personal device, compose an email using the browser and attach the print document.
- In the recipients, tab enter the printer’s ID.
- Finally, hit the Send Option to get your document printed.
HP Printer has various techniques and advantages introduced in it. Other than that you can even connect your printer setup to your wireless network. Wireless printer setup feature has several added advantage, still sharing of documents on a Mac device have become really challenging. To get rid of this problem you can use a special app for Mac Devices.
How to install AirPrint App?
- To install AirPrint app to your device, do the following.
- On your, Mac Device use the Apple iStore to find the AirPrint app.
- Download and Install the app to your device.
- Once you install the setup, you can get started.
- Select a document or an image that you want to print.
- Share the job to your print app.
- Now choose your printer model on your app.
- Finally, Hit the Print option to perform Printing.
Google Cloud Print Service
This Service is driven by google. To make use of this service you need to register to the Google account. Once you have registered you can proceed further with your printing option. The Google cloud print service receives the print job and helps you to print documents from anywhere. Getting registered to a google account is nothing but simple as signing up a new account.
How to use Google Cloud Service?
- To get started with google cloud print service,
- You need to get registered to the google account.
- To register a new account,
- Sign in to a Google account page, and enter the credentials.
- Once you have created the account, share your print jobs to the cloud.
- The google cloud service can help you get connected with the printer setup.
- Once the setup is complete, you can proceed further.
- Select the file menu and hit the print option.
- Make preferences to your document.
- Finally, hit the print button.
The e-123hp.com technical interaction guide is esteemed professional website that performs autonomously without any collabration with external source. We merely assist customers to setup,connect and troubleshoot HP ePrint. Download installation software for your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 or 123.hp.com/ojp8710. All the brands,Images,emblems and products mentioned in the website are only for reference and assistance. We neither own up any proprietorship nor are we into any agreement or merger with a third party, unless specified. Users are demanded to scrutinize our policies for appropriate usage of the website.